[ 'HTML' , 'CSS' , 'JS' , 'React' , 'Angular' , 'PHP' , 'Python' , 'SQL' ]
I am professionally doing web development since more than 5 years. I frequently work on my personal venture WordKrowd & I'm employed as a full-time Full Stack Developer at Oorjan. Enthusiastic about problem solving and managing tasks. Fascinated about design in every aspect of work, including engineering.
- Co-founded the platform along with two friends while I was in the first year of my college.
- Worked on building the platform from scratch, strategizing and executing ideas to grow the community.
- Developed the front-end of the web platform to ensure a stellar UI and UX.
- Built and maintained the complete back-end consisting of database management and server administration.
- Self-learned, both front-end and back-end development in the process.
Lots of learning from so many amazing people.
- Revamped the layout of the website that serves over 5mn+ users/month.
- Reduced the overall code size of the website to optimize speed.
- Converted popular pages to AMP.
- Improved overall website stability by cleaning error logs and fixing bugs.
- Did web crawling using Scrapy.
- Converted mockups into a responsive layout to be compatible with all browsers and adhere to web standards.
- Built two mid-scale websites from scratch.
- Built a PhoneGap app for both iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android devices which listed their nearby stores according to the user's current location.
- Worked on automatic image compression using AWS Lambda for an internal application.
- Developed a WordPress theme based on the client's desired layout.
- Some websites I worked on: Happy Ratio, Digit, Whodat